The Powerball drawing doesn’t produce a winner; $1.2 billion lottery jackpot
Halloween night time’s Powerball drawing did not get any particular treats, as not one of the tickets offered matched all six numbers.
The shortage of a winner means the subsequent drawing on Wednesday night time will characteristic a whopping $1.2 billion jackpot. It prices $596.7 million.
The Powerball numbers drawn Monday night time for the $1 billion prize have been 13, 19, 36, 39, 59 and the Energy Ball was 13. The Energy Play was 3X.
If a participant wins Wednesday’s jackpot, it will likely be the second largest jackpot in Powerball historical past.
There have been 13 tickets offered with 5 numbers however no Powerball quantity. Two every have been offered in California, Florida, New York, Ohio and Texas and one every in Indiana, Michigan and Oklahoma.
Though Wednesday’s marketed prime prize will probably be roughly $1.2 billion, that is for winners who obtain winnings via an annuity paid out over 29 years. The winners nearly at all times decide the cash, which for Wednesday night time’s drawing will probably be roughly $596 million.
The most important Powerball prize in historical past was $1.586 billion, offered in January 2016 and break up between three winners in California, Florida and Tennessee.
The final time the Powerball jackpot was received was a ticket in Pennsylvania, which received the $206.9 million jackpot on Aug. 3.
The general odds of successful the prize are 1 in 24.9. The chances of successful the jackpot are 1 in 292.2 million, Powerball stated.
Powerball tickets value $2 per sport. Tickets are offered in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Ticket closing instances fluctuate by jurisdiction, however are often one to 2 hours earlier than the scheduled drawing.
Jackpot winners can select to obtain their prize as an annuity paid in 30 funds over 39 years or as a lump sum.
Powerball holds the world document for the biggest jackpot in 2016.
10 Greatest Mega Hundreds of thousands, Powerball Jackpots Gained in US Lottery Historical past
1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, January 13, 2016 (three tickets from California, Florida and Tennessee)
2. $1.537 billion, Mega Hundreds of thousands, October 23, 2018 (one ticket, from South Carolina)
3. $1.337 billion, Mega Hundreds of thousands, July 29, 2022 (one ticket, from Illinois)
4. $1.05 billion, Mega Hundreds of thousands, January 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
5. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
6. $758.7 million, Powerball, August 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
7. $731.1 million, Powerball, January 20, 2021 (one ticket, from Maryland)
8. $699.8 million, Powerball, October 4, 2021 (one ticket, from California)
9. $687.8 million, Powerball, October 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
10. $656 million, Mega Hundreds of thousands, March 30, 2012 (three tickets from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)
Keith Harden of The Related Press and ABC Information contributed to this report.
Copyright © 2022 KGO-TV. All rights reserved.
#Powerball #drawing #produce #winner #billion #lottery #jackpot